course 2014
Ads By IM Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Easiest Way You Can Get Free Traffic

Thanks
    Make sure you have a facebook fan page, a google+ page, and a twitter page. Its amazing how many companys dont have all of these. Update them regularly. Great way to get free traffic.

If you need help with manual link building and likes on these pages to get you started PM me or visit my site at - InternetMarketingDesigner.com

IM Noob
    Thanks

what is white hat SEO

The article is super.

Thanks
    You can indeed get tons of free traffic from Youtube.

Choose a keyword, create a video on Youtube, put ads - you can make money.

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    Social Media are the Good way increasing the Traffic ranking of website.

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    Great article about SEO i like it so i would like to share this my friends.and one more thing related this article.

IM Someday Author
    Thanks
    Youtube is optimum for promoting website, Seo is dying now these days. Article is also the best options to get traffic.

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    Apart from this, you can get more traffic through social media optimization. Share relevant, interesting information on social media sites with friends. Join different groups, communities. It will help to increase traffic.

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    Social Media are the way Increasing Traffic. and do the Off page activity forum Posting, Search engine submission, classified submission, Yahoo answering etc.

IM Noob
    Thanks

How do i market my online store for free

1. Social Media websites
    a. Facebook
    b. Linkedin
    c. Twitter
    d. Instagram
    e. Pinterest

2. Submit PR
    While the bigger PR sites charge a bomb, there are hundreds of free PR sites that you can use to submit the latest news and events about your online business
    a. PR Log
    b. Press Release distribution

3. Discussion forums
    Use discussion forums to engage with your target consumers. Ask relevant questions and post answers that help market your store. while there are hundreds of forums on the net, the good ones that also accept your links are
    a. Quora
    b. Warriorforum
    c. Buxoff

4. Blog -
    Blog is the most effective way of communicating to your target market. It is important and imperative to have a official company blog. It also helps you create quality content and helps you in SEO , as each new blog gets indexed by google as a new page. Some of the free blog platforms are
    a. Tumblr
    b. Wordpress
    c. Blogger

5. Submit Articles - The content that you create on your blog, you can use it to rotate around various article sites to get back- links and also brand building. Some of the free and effective article sites are
    a. Goarticles
    b. Articlefactory
    c. Ezine articles
    d. WikiHow

6. Coupons sites - One of the best ways to reach out to more consumers is by providing exciting offers and coupons. Even though you can publish these offers on your website, you need to be a part of a bigger platform. Some of the top coupon sites that you could use , but also charge a commission are
    a. Retailmenot
    b. Fatwallet
    Incase you looking for a free platform that does not charge a commission, it has to be
    c. Buxoff
    In fact Buxoff has a separate highlighted section onNew Launched Stores in USA on Buxoff which will also give your store a boost, and all for free!

7. Create quality videos to engage
    There is nothing more engaging than creating quality videos. Also it’s a well known fact that Google ranks videos higher than other type of content. Some of the free video creating platforms are
    a. Videoscribe
    b. Powtoons

8. Social Bookmarking -
    You need to be where your target consumers are. In such cases social book marking websites play an important role. Some of the top social bookmarking websites are
    a. Reddit
    b. StumbleUpon
    c. Tinderbuzz

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    Social Media are the Good way increasing the traffic ranking of website. and Doing the Off page Activity Forum Posting, Images Sharing, Bookmarking submission, Directory submission, Classified submission etc.