course 2014
Ads By IM Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Easiest Way You Can Get Free Traffic

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The Easiest Way You Can Get Free Traffic

Free traffic is good traffic! While Google AdWords and other forms of paid traffic have their place and can be quite profitable, the best kind of traffic without a doubt or without argument is easily free traffic. The problem is, not everyone knows how to go about obtaining free traffic or how to keep retention of this free traffic.
    Search Engine Optimization
    This could be a novel all on its own but SEO is one of the best ways to obtain free traffic because when you rank highly in the search engines, all that traffic is free. There are two different forms of SEO, On Page and Off Page.
    On Page SEO
    This really is quite simple and a lot of people have a lot of different ways that they THINK On Page SEO is done, but here’s a basic breakdown
    Include 1 H1 tag with your main keyword and nothing else.
    Don’t link to a lot of external sources or you’ll be considered a link farm or a link seller.
    Your main keyword should have a density of 1.5% or around there for the best results.
    You should diversify where your keyword appears in the content.
    You should NEVER try to rank for a bunch of keywords at once; this creates poor quality and stuffed content.
    Your content should be of high quality and of value to the reader or else you’ll increase your bounce rate which will decrease your rankings.
    Off Page SEO
    Make sure that sites linking to you are completely relevant.
    Make sure that the sites linking to you are high authority.
    Make sure the anchor text of the sites linking to you are keywords that you would hope to be found for and not naked links. There’s a lot of debate on this on how often you should put naked links or anchored links but I would keep them all anchored to be safe.
    Try to get as many people sharing and tweeting your website as possible. The more in-demand via social media that your content is, the higher the chance is of you ranking your website.
    Is Google the only way to obtain free traffic? If it was, a lot of big time gurus and internet marketer’s business would have died out a long time ago. Instead of focusing on just Google, there’s a lot of external sources you can obtain free traffic from.
    Article Directories
    A lot of people think they’re dead but believe me when I say, they’re not even close to dead. They still provide steady traffic from high quality content.
    YouTube
    This is a great way to showcase your site through a video. People love watching videos and what better place to show your video then one of the most visited websites in the world?
    There are a lot of ways to obtain free traffic but if you want the highest quality traffic, work on your SEO, build backlinks to your website and voila!

source:internet marketing forum

Thanks
    To get free traffic to your articles you can use back links and key words. But the best way I found to get free traffic to your articles is to use key words and write many articles with great key words

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    To get more traffic submit your site on different site like bookmarking, blog commenting, directories etc. Check out SamuraisSEO forum for more information.
    Last edited by Joshuashin; 11-13-2012 at 12:28 PM.

IM Noob
    Thanks

internet marketing forum

SamuraisSEO forum is good for this purpose.In this forum also available ScrapeBox the Ultimate Link Harvester, Mass Wordpress and Movable Type Blog Comment Poster Complete with PR Storm Mode and Bulk Pagerank Checker. Visited this forum .

IM Noob
    Thanks

Post Miami SEO Company

Great article about SEO i like it so i would like to share this my friends.and one more thing related this article is that presently i found one of the best miami seo company so for info visit its site :
    telxweb.com

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    Well in my opinion SEO industry is dying day by day, isn't it? While Google is penalizing the spammers of them mostly are from SEO industry.

Thanks
    You can definitely get high quality traffic from Youtube, if you can make a few decent Youtube videos that promote your website.

IM Apprentice
    Thanks
    The easiest way to get more traffic is to be more a part of the community that your blog is a part of. When you do a new blog post tweet about it, add some info and a link on your Facebook page and so on. Then even more importantly participate on other peoples blogs and forums. Don't spam them with links to your site, but usually you can link your name to your site so people who want to know more about you can visit your site.
    The more you are a part of your community and are adding value on your site as well as others the more your traffic will increase.

Hope this help you!!

IM Apprentice
    Thanks
    If You have to must consider when you’re starting to generate free traffic on your websites sure that you are providing valuable content.SEO the crap out of it, have great headlines, and utilize the other strategies that I’m going to share with you.

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    Yes, SEO is the very great and easiest way that you can get free traffics on your site. To make it more possible, you should always mind for the quality of your content and you must choose and utilize your keywords properly and efficiently.
    Last edited by Jeptha Russell; 03-25-2013 at 07:54 AM.
    I am expert on the ff. services: Ultra Spinnable Articles | Content Writing Services | Video Marketing Services. Just let me know if you need assistance on the mentioned services.