course 2014
Ads By IM Forum

Thread: Which Affiliate Program Should You Promote?

Internet marketing Expert Writer IM Apprentice CoreyGeer's Avatar
    Thanks

Which Affiliate Program Should You Promote?

I believe almost everyone has had tough choice at one time or another. The problem is when people are smothered with affiliate promotions and affiliate programs they have no idea who they should promote. There are thousands upon thousands of these affiliate programs out there and sometimes finding the right one that suites your needs is time consuming and can just be an utter pain. You need to figure out which one benefits you more than them because in the long run, this will be more profitable for you.
    I know most people are probably thinking, "why don't I promote them all"? And the reason you should not do this is because you'll have what most newbies call information overload and this is what keeps most marketers stuck where they are. They try to take on too much at once instead of focusing on one idea, program, product or affiliate program and they end up with information overload and start back at square one. You can't try to take on more than you can handle and when you find the right program they should have all of the necessary ads and promotions you were looking for in the first place.
    Do they offer a variety in payout or at least one that you prefer? Almost all affiliate programs pay by check and a lot of them also pay by middle man merchants who will sometimes take fifty cents off of every transaction made or a small barely noticeable portion of it. You need to find a program which has a payout that is best and something that's speedy. Do you honestly want to wait a month to get paid or would you rather have your hard earned money in as little time as possible? I personally prefer a wire transfer but some people don't feel safe knowing that companies have their personal information about their bank accounts.
    You also need to check out the promotions or ads they offer. Some will only have a handful of promotions that apply to you and some will have a boatload of them. Do they offer a good variety and are they flexible and do they offer plenty of free promotional materials for you to use? These are all very easy and basic questions you can ask yourself when you're looking at potential affiliate programs to promote and if you're ever confused on something or have a question then you should always contact the affiliate manager because they will be glad to service someone who could potentially bring more money to their table as well yours.

Source: internet marketing forum
    EzineArticles.com Expert Author
    http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Corey_R_Geer

Do you need content written? It'll only cost you $3 Per 100 Words! Contact me today. Same day delivery in most cases.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CoreyGeer For This Useful Post:

admin (08-31-2012)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Excellent work Geer. keep good writing. You are really expert. We are proud to have you here among us.

Thanks
    I think you should promote an affiliate program that have good reputations. You should not promote dodgy products, as it can harm your credibility.

Thanks
    You can get started with your own affiliate program with ClickBank, Commission Junction, or even a site called PayDotCom. All of these sites are excellent for getting sales for your business for free via affiliates, so you should know that you can stand to benefit from these sites tremendously.

More
    Last edited by mattmadison157; 09-20-2012 at 11:54 AM.

IM Regular
    Thanks
    I think you should enhance an program that have good standing. You should not enhance bogus products, as it can harm your reliability.

IM Someday Author
    Thanks
    Promote multiple products, you will be in for a tough time if you are focusing on a single product and that bombs.