course 2014
Ads By IM Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum posting

Thanks
    I'm registered in about 50 forums right now. There is no better way to promote your website in my opinion. If you can type, you can make money posting in forums. There are thousands of them and almost all of them allow you to setup your signature, which is an ideal place to link to your website(s). I've attained many top placements for my keywords by doing nothing more than posting in a number of forums. It takes a while to register in all of them, but most of them log you in automatically. Register in them, setup you signature, bookmark them and then post in all of them daily, you will see a major rise in your overall stats. Your Link Popularity will shoot through the roof and your sites will rank very well in search engine result pages(SERP's).

I currently possess 21 of the top 100 results in Google for the phrase, "Make Money Working On Your Computer" of 771,000,000 results using this method.
    Last edited by Robert Nauert; 02-28-2013 at 04:29 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seofan View Post
    yeah, this is a good way to make decent money. However, not all can have a grip on this, as forums which are primarily communities require posters to be familiar with their niches. Most of the communities do not encourage generic posts unless they really create a good conversation. So, the posters intending to make money through forum posts should be well versed in all niches.
    Agreed and understood. I have been working on finding more forums on other topics now that I'm aware of CPA. I've never tried it until yesterday when I signed up at CPAway.com. Now I can broaden my playing field a bit. I can't believe that I was wasting my time with clickbank all of this time. Thank you guys for all of the comments. They are all pretty informative. I love the board here. Great forums to post in.

IM Noob
    Thanks
    Online earning is getting popular day by day so it is high time to capture the opportunity. Such as, happyminer where you can buy an account at cheap gold rate at this forum, other forum or Virtaex and gaining your happy gold by playing it and resell your account to Virtaex in high gold rate to make money. I got paid $300 from happy miner last month. So, hurry up just promote your site & earn.

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    Dear friend you can earn more by selling on TimTor.com

Thanks
    If you want to get great forum posting jobs, Fiverr is probably the best out there. You can get tons of forum posting jobs, if you have 100% rating.

Thanks
    You can find cheap forum posting services if you search in some SEO forums, and these services can be used for many purposes backlinks, advertisement, content creation and lot more others.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Theadora For This Useful Post:

richardofdetroit (11-01-2013)

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    there has lots of job on upwork for forum posting and payment is more high than fiverr.
    leanr amazon fba , get article writing job, 5 evergreen niches for digital marketing

IM Regular
    Thanks
    It is best to see you are earning cash from websites. I think Fiverr is an excellent web page, if you are a community poster. I have not tried forumpromotion.net I think, I need to take a look at that web page.

IM Apprentice
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing information.

IM Someday Author
    Thanks
    It is best to see you are earning cash from websites. I think Fiverr is an excellent web page, if you are a community poster. I have not tried forumpromotion.net I think, I need to take a look at that web page.