course 2014
Ads By IM Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Makes Your Website So Special?

Internet marketing Expert Writer IM Apprentice CoreyGeer's Avatar
    Thanks

What Makes Your Website So Special?

There are hundreds of millions of websites online on over millions of topics, which is why it's hard to hit it off big when first creating a website, just because of how popular the internet is and it's only growing. When creating a website or improving on a website, you need to sit and think to yourself, "What exactly makes my website so special that people should come to my website and not just go to one of the other hundred million websites out there?"

The internet is growing at such a fast speed that no one can stop it. Which is why making money online has never been so popular and given companies some unique opportunities to generate a lot of extra cash. A lot of people make websites so they can make money off of them, but some people just simply want to make websites for their own personal use or for fun. When creating these websites though, you need to figure out what sets your website apart from the herd and makes your website so special and unique that people should visit yours instead of all the others they can find out there.

The design has to be professional and draw people in. I'm not talking about a little doodling in paint, but something that doesn't look completely tacky and makes people feel comfortable while browsing your website or a design that makes navigation easy to follow and makes the text on your website easy to read. So many websites out there just simply copy information from another source and publish it as their own and this is one thing we cannot do.

When you're creating your website, make sure to be unique and original and always make sure it's your own work and not someone else's work. You need to ask yourself why people will keep coming back to your website, which is why you need to give them a reason to keep coming back to your website. Providing constant updates and fresh and unique content to your website is a great way to keep people coming back to your website.

What could people find on your website that they can't find anywhere else? Go through your website as a normal browsing visitor of your website and try to examine your website through a visitor's point of view and look upon things that could use improvement, and try to set yourself apart from the herd and not to follow everyone's website word for word. Be unique and original and people will keep coming back to your website, because people love updates and unique content.
    source: internet marketing forum
    EzineArticles.com Expert Author
    http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Corey_R_Geer

Do you need content written? It'll only cost you $3 Per 100 Words! Contact me today. Same day delivery in most cases.

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    Here are few tip for tips for website design make different from other. Have a polished, professional logo--and link it to your home page. Use intuitive navigation. Get rid of clutter. Give visitors breathing room. Use colour strategically.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanks Corey for this article

IM Apprentice
    Thanks
    thanks for this

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    I am glade to read this information.

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    I think the designing part is the most important part of a website. As it is the first attraction for a user. So, it must be something very impressive

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    thank you for this.
    In my words the beast thing is we make our site so entreating, so when a person see this he want to come next time.

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    No Doubt the layout of the website makes it so special..

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    I am glade to read this information.

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    I think the designing part is the most important part of a website. As it is the first attraction for a user. So, it must be something very impressive