course 2014
Ads By IM Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Traffic (for a few)

IM Noob
    Thanks

Free Traffic (for a few)

Get rid of all those PPC expenses. I can guarantee your webpage will be on the first page of Google for specific keywords for your market.
    Your webpage will be seen by your target market, and there will be no ongoing pay per click costs.

I not only can get your website on the first page of Google, but I can help push all your competition to the second page. This allows you to dominate your market and the money pours in.

My program creates thousands of pages specific to your business market which point to your primary website. Therefore, you could have thousands of visitors or more per month. How much money do you think you could make each month from 5,000 visitors? Are you ready to make money hand over fist?

I will create thousands of unique, SEO-optimized webpages that are Penguin-friendly. This is white-hat SEO. Google loves webpages with quality content, so there is nothing wrong with building webpages with quality content - we just build thousands of quality webpages pointing at your URL. I do not make your webpage larger per se, I create thousands of webpages that are designed in relation to your primary keyword combinations and linked to your webpage. Google sees increased content growth and determines you to be an authority site related to specific keywords in your market, and your page rank increases over time.

Each webpage is targeted for a specific set of keywords, creating thousands of links. As links to your primary site increase due to increased webpage recognition, Google will send you to the front page, and the orders will pour in!

What’s great about this concept is that it’s all organic (free) - no PPC fees involved! Thousands of webpages and links are created, holding their internet positions for years, creating an endless stream of clients. Can you hear the cash register ring? caching!!!

My program can drive your competition to the second page, as you fill each (organic) position on the first page with a website pointing to your URL. Once this is accomplished, you will own your market.
    This marketing program makes any other type of marketing program or SEO service look trivial. If you want to drive traffic to a brick and mortar store for your market, then this is the program you want to use. This program can create significant traffic for your business (around-the-clock), and soon you’ll dominate your market and be making so many sales you will have to hire more help. This is good for you and good for the economy. If you don’t buy my program, your competition will, and they will control the online search terms for your industry. And for years to come your competition will dominate the first page of Google, and you will lose-out on the biggest opportunity for (incoming) qualified leads you can imagine.

If you are paying the search engines for traffic, why continue? If your WEBSITE is NOT on the first page of Google, You have to ask yourself,

"Am I serious about dominating my market?"

If you are, then hire me. I cannot stress how important this program is to your success.

Don’t wait! The first company to hire me will take complete control of your market. I guarantee your webpage on the first page of Google or you get the software free and I will continue adding pages until you are. This is an offer you cannot turn down.

Before and After

Here’s an example of traffic before building thousands of webpages and links pointing back to the primary URL

This website had 348 page loads and 187 unique visitors in a 7 day period before building thousands of webpages and links pointing back to the primary URL.

After building thousands of unique webpages, here’s how that same website performed after 60 days:

After 60 days, the same website had 54,098 page loads and 12,693 unique visitors in a 7 day period.

How much money could you make if you had 12,693 unique visitors per week? Can you hear the cash register ring? Even if the returning visitors were the only ones purchasing you would have made 1,655 additional sales to new customers. In a week!
    Don’t wait! This opportunity will not last.

When people search Google for you, many will see our referral websites. When people click any of our webpages, we redirect them to your website.

We present you as the top recommendation for exactly what they are searching for. And these aren’t generic searches, either…
    These are the 1,000's of specific keywords that most website owners have to pay-per-click for, using Google AdWords.

The result is that our referrals are serious about finding something in particular (they are ready to buy now), and we redirect them to your website.
    Therefore our referrals have a high sales conversion ratio: not 2%, which is typical for generic searches – instead, expect to convert 10% to 40% of our referrals.

Sending you 1,000 referrals has a high probability of producing from 100 to 400 sales… which means new clients: a new and growing profit stream for you.

Please take a look at the following site examples

Metroplex Landscaper

Tattoo Removal

• 3 review’s places available * you must provide a domain and FTP access to the domain in order to get one of the free slots or you can point the domain to one of our servers.

• We work with you every step of the way, you will make money from your site(s) or your money back! You can sell these sites to clients after they have ranked in google, you can sell them on flipper or sell leads etc if the site is not ranked for 1000’s of keywords or you can’t make money from the site we will refund you 100%

• Any questions just ask!

**PRICE $67 FOR A VERY SHORT TIME ONLY! GET IN QUICK PRICE WILL BE GOING UP FOR SURE PM me for payment info.**

Click Here To Order

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    I want a real human traffic I mean unique visitors from different countries

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    This marketing program makes any other type of marketing program or SEO service look trivial??

IM Apprentice
    Thanks
    Just curious why would people sell traffic for such a cheap rate when they could direct them to affiliate sites and make a fortune

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    Hmm... I have to be honest. This sounds too good to be Charlie. So, how about this. Tell us what's the catch about it. Because these kinds of things usually turned out to be form black hat techniques and that would seriously cause a lot of trouble to us. Can you at least tell us how you propose to do it? You have great statistics on your table there but just some proof please. Okay?

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    To generate traffic is an art. Before i used some traffic generating software but the progress was not satisfiable. There are lots of software in market with high price as your price plan for short time but with passage of time the expected output not gives the desired results. Your price with refund option is nice and effective for me.
    Last edited by STEPHENS; 04-10-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Thanks
    sound great, sound a great offer

IM Noob
    Thanks
    I am really interested in what you wrote here. This looks absolutely perfect. I will surely suggest if someone is in need with such kind of services.

IM Apprentice
    Thanks
    You are going to make thousands of web pages it may not be like clocking pages if they can only redirect a same web page.

Thanks
    Thanks for the posting, I hope it will be helpful for me regarding link building and SMO.