course 2014
Ads By IM Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exclusive FREE Course On Starting A Profitable Website On A Budget

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Part 8/9
    So What’s Next?

So you have this awesome website, and you’ve done all this hard work and you’re focused, determined and NOT going to give up. What do you do next? The first step would be to implement a list building technique which I’m going to go over in detail in Course #2. I’ll show you how to build a list which not only attracts first time visitors but retains customers so you can sell them things over and over again.

It’s really awesome and I’ll explain why it’s essential to running an online empire in the second course of this three part course.

Many people often ask me what the next step or the next direction is after they’ve developed a product or launched their website and the answer is actually very simple; grow your business! Just because you’ve seen success or tasted your first sale doesn’t mean you need to stop what you’re doing, that’s when you grow the business and take it forward!

Perhaps if you’re business is doing well enough that you can hire someone to run that business for you or maybe even sell it off for a nice chunk of change, that’s what we in the business call going full circle. When you start a website, your end game goal is to have an amazingly successful website that someone will offer you a great chunk of change for.

Just for your general information, if you ever do plan on selling a website, don’t believe the BS on Flippa (the most popular website selling platform). There are people selling fake or scam websites there for only one-tenth or even less of their monthly revenue. That makes absolutely no sense, if a website is making $3,000 a month, why would it only be worth that or less?

In business, in general, a website is going to be worth at least 10 months of revenue as a starting guide. When it comes to actual corporate business and company revenue, it’s a whole different ballgame, but that’s how it goes for websites. NEVER EVER sell a website for less than 10 times your monthly revenue. Else, you’re being cheated, and sure, it might take a long time to find a real and legit buyer but when you do, you’ll be glad you didn’t accept any of the cheap people offering you money.

I hope this guide has helped you and gave you a better understanding of starting a website and business in general. We’ll go over an overall conclusion so in case you missed something and want to go back and touch up on it, you can.

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    woooooow Really Great job, Thanks a lot for this hard efforts ,It's difficult to find such courses on the net and FREE.

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    This is a great thread for those who want make their career in online marketing.

IM GreenHorn
    Thanks
    Hi Admin, Cool!!! Thank you for your immediate reaction. Sure, i will adhere to "IM Community I's Exclusive" to get the whole course and udates.

Keep Rocking !!!

Three Cheers

IM Junior Expert
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing such a great exclusive free course for such a nice and for starting a profitable website on a budget.
    This course is really helpful for beginners who are willing to start a website on a budget.